Style: Round Leg
Material Type: Solid Maple with accents
Cloth Condition: Very Good
Frame Condition: Excellent
Pocket Condition: Excellent
Note: These cloth options are available on most pool tables. Other manufacturers (Brunswick, Olhausen, etc.) will have other cloth options. Refer to each pool table individually to see specific cloth options. Image colors and brightness levels may vary from computer to computer. We optimized these images as best as possible to represent actual colors. Triangle Billiards is not responsible for slight color variations in cloth.
"I wanted to follow up our conversation about the table, specifically the Centennial Cloth. I told you that I was very glad you recommended that cloth since it still looks and plays like it did the day I bought it. Everything you said about it, the ease of cleaning, the play and the durability are true. I would say that the table has been used moderately for a home table. In the two years, it would be safe to say there have been at least one thousand games played. I have been faithful covering the table after use, but have not done anything else other than brushing and wiping down with a damp cloth. This is the only cloth I would have on my table. Please feel free to share my recommendations with any customer who is considering a table and wonders what kind of cloth he should buy." Jim Taft - Anaheim, CA
Triangle Billiards recommends professional installation on most heavy items. Please read over the following important options. You control the choice that works best for you and your situation. Please call one of our game room experts for additional information.
Free Standard Shipping: This is included Free with your table order. Professional installation is an optional cost. See your Triangle representative for more information.
1. White Glove Installation: With this service, Triangle will ship your table to one of its qualified professionals for delivery and installation to your location. This is our best level of service and we strongly recommend this method as an easy, professional alternative to self installation. All work is guaranteed. There may be an extra charge for stairs or remote locations far from our associate installers. We also give a 60 day warranty on the level of your pool table. This premium service costs $599.00. See item number 6 for more information.
2. Lift Gate Service: If you are considering setting your own table up, you might consider the Lift Gate Option. All table shipments shipped to a residential area must be with a lift gate. The lift gate will make it much easier, faster and safer to unload your merchandise. This is used with Free Shipping when the customer wants to assemble their own table. Customer does not opt for this if Triangle is handling the installation as described on White Glove Installation. A $125.00 lift gate will be added. See the following choices to avoid a lift gate charge:
3. Explanation. Here is how it works if you opt to have the table shipped to your location: The shipping company will bring the merchandise to your home or any standard location. At that point, a minimum of two fairly strong people will need to be on hand to unload. Please keep in mind, pool tables are very heavy and must be handled properly to avoid possible damage. Customer inspects all boxes for visible damage. If all looks good, sign paperwork. If any damage, note damage on shippers bill and report any visible or hidden damage to freight company immediately. Once in your home you can set the table up yourself or network with someone in your area. We always recommend having a professional install a product of this type. Under this option Triangle is not responsible for any damage from shipping or installation. Be sure to contact your Triangle representative for any assistance. Triangle is committed to the satisfaction of its customers.
4. Installation: With this service, Triangle will ship your table to one of its qualified professionals for delivery and installation to your location. This is our best level of service and we strongly recommend this method as an easy, professional alternative to self installation. All work is guaranteed. There may be an extra charge for stairs or remote locations far from our associate installers. We also give a 60 day warranty on the level of your pool table. This premium service costs $599.00.
5. Some Metropolitan Areas, Difficult location, Rural Or Excessive Distance Installation: There may be an additional charge for this type of installation. See your Triangle Representative for more information.
6. Stairs: There are charges for installations with stairs after three stairs. Please be certain the product will make all turns to get to the installation room. There are no returns on products that are not feasable to make turns for not straight forward installations. Please work with your Triangle Representative to make sure you have access to the room if there is any concern.