Deluxe Cloth - Free
All our tables include deluxe felt pool table cloth in a variety of colors at no extra cost.
Premium Teflon Cloth - $89 Upgrade
Similar to deluxe cloth, but bathed in Dupont Teflon. This process creates a fabric more resistant to liquids and stains. 20 ounce blend (75% wool, 25% nylon).
24 Colors To Choose From. Image colors and brightness levels may vary from computer to computer. We optimized these images as best as possible to represent actual colors. Triangle Billiards is not responsible for slight color variations in cloth.
Professional Simonis 860 Cloth - $299 Upgrade
A 24 ounce professional pool table cloth suitable for all pocket pool and snooker games. Manufactured from combed, worsted wool with a high thread count to assure a smooth, nap-free surface and a true and accurate ball roll. Official pool table cloth of the WPBA, USBA National Championship and ESPN International Tournament of Champions.
21 Colors To Choose From. Allow 2 weeks for special order color delivery. Image colors and brightness levels may vary from computer to computer. We optimized these images as best as possible to represent actual colors. Triangle Billiards is not responsible for slight color variations in cloth.
Triangle Billiards recommends professional installation of all Pool Tables. You choose the option/options that work best for you and your situation. Please call one of our game room experts for additional information.
1. Installation By Triangle: With this service, Triangle will ship your table to one of its qualified professionals for delivery and installation to your location. This is our best level of service and we recommend this method as an easy, professional alternative to self installation. All work is guaranteed. There will be an extra charge for stairs or remote locations far from our associate installers. We give a 60 day warranty on the level of your pool table as long as the table is not moved. This premium service starts at $599.00. Other charges may apply, See item numbers 4 and 5 for more information.
2. Lift Gate Service If Customer Is Setting Up Own Product: If you are considering setting your own table up, you might consider the Lift Gate Option. All table shipments shipped to a residential area must be with a lift gate per shipping company rules. The lift gate will also make it much easier, faster and safer to unload your merchandise. This is used with Free Shipping when the customer wants to assemble their own table. Customer does not need this option if Triangle is handling the installation as described on Installation. A $125.00 lift gate will be added if needed. See the following choices if a customer wants avoid a lift gate charge on a customer installation:
3. Explanation on how it works if you choose to have the table shipped to your location: The shipping company will bring the merchandise to your home or any standard location. At that point, a minimum of two fairly strong people will need to be on hand to unload. Please keep in mind, pool tables are very heavy and must be handled properly to avoid possible damage. Customer inspects all boxes for visible damage. If all looks good, sign paperwork. If any damage, note damage on shippers bill and report any visible or hidden damage to freight company immediately. Once in your home you can set the table up yourself or network with someone in your area. We always recommend having a professional install a product of this type. Under this option Triangle is not responsible for any damage from shipping or installation. Be sure to contact your Triangle representative for any assistance. Triangle is committed to the satisfaction of its customers.
4. Some Metropolitan Areas, Difficult location, Rural Or Excessive Distance Installation: There may be an additional charge for this type of installation. See your Triangle Representative for more information. A Triangle representative will call to confirm and discuss all on-line orders.
5. Stairs: There are charges for installations with stairs after three stairs. Please be certain the product will make all turns to get to the installation room. There are no returns on products that are not feasable to make turns for not straight forward installations. Please work with your Triangle Representative to make sure you have access to the room if there is any concern.